Here are 9 reasons to try Frog Friendly Coffee today!
- We are our source and manage our business transparently through our entire supply chain from the Cloud Forest to brew.
- Our coffee is harvested sustainably from the last intact cloud forest of Mexico in the Oaxaca Occidental.
- Our coffee is a ""Bourbon"" Arabica which is fancy lingo for being old world, non-commercial, and much like a fine wine. This year we received a grading of 86 which puts us in the top class for specialty grade coffee.
- Low in acidity; Individuals with sensitive stomachs or pursuing a low acid lifestyle can enjoy our coffee with no ill effect.
- We craft roast in 44lb batches to maintain the best consistency and profile in Canoe BC on the shores of Shuswap Lake.
- Our coffee brings a genuine benefit to our communities at source. Our goal has and continues to be to continue to create a long-term legacy of equitable employment and social support for those responsible for the harvest.
- To date, we are the only coffee company in Canada that has successfully passed a 3rd party audit at source to affirm our marketing and incredible true story.
- We are certified organic. However, we are ''beyond organic'' as our coffee is naturalized under the intact canopy of the cloud forest.
- Our retail offerings are in 100% recyclable packaging.