Introducing our frozen AA/AAA Beef Brisket - a cut that's perfect for slow smoking and is sure to impress your guests with its rich flavor and tenderness.
- Frozen for optimal freshness
- Perfect for slow smoking
- Rich flavor and tenderness
- Catchweight item, around 7.5kg
- Season generously with your favorite dry rub or marinade
- Cook low and slow at around 225-250°F (107-121°C) until the brisket reaches an internal temperature of 195°F (90°C)
- Rest the brisket for at least 30 minutes before slicing against the grain
- Serve with a side of roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes for a comforting family meal
- Slice thinly for mouthwatering sandwiches with your favorite toppings
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Once thawed, do not refreeze and cook within 3-5 days
Please note: Catch Weight items are charged at the higher weight in the item's title. Any differences in weight will be refunded at the time of shipping if necessary.