Write a review
| Ask a question
Get ready to add a pop of color and flavor to your meals with our fresh asparagus from Mexico! Our asparagus is not only fresh and delicious, but also larger in size, giving you more to savor and enjoy. And with our case size option, you can save big on this nutritious and versatile veggie.
- Freshly picked for maximum flavor
- Larger size for more enjoyment
- Case size option for extra savings
- Roasted: Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Wash asparagus and trim ends. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 10-15 minutes, until tender but still crispy.
- Grilled: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Wash asparagus and trim ends. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grill for 3-5 minutes per side, until grill marks appear and asparagus is tender.
- Stir-fried: Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Wash asparagus and trim ends. Add asparagus to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until tender but still crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Store asparagus in the refrigerator, unwashed, in a perforated plastic bag or wrapped in a damp paper towel.
- Use within 3-4 days for best quality.
So go ahead, add some green to your plate and enjoy the juicy and delicious taste of our fresh asparagus. Don't forget to try our cooking ideas to elevate your meal and impress your taste buds!