Indulge in the Most Tender Cut of Beef - AA/AAA Tenderloin Steaks
- Frozen for your convenience
- Tender and juicy 6oz steaks
- Expertly aged to perfection
- Perfectly marbled for exceptional flavor
- Conveniently packed in sets of 4
Experience the ultimate indulgence with our AA/AAA Tenderloin Steaks. The most tender cut of beef, these steaks are sure to impress even the most discerning palate.
Cook them to perfection on the grill or in a pan for a mouthwatering meal that will have you coming back for more. And with their convenient frozen packaging, you can enjoy these delicious steaks any time you want.
Here are a few cooking suggestions to get you started:
- Grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grates and grill the steaks for 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Pan-seared: Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan over high heat. Add the steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Sous-vide: Cook the steaks in a sous-vide cooker at 130°F for 2-3 hours, then finish on the grill or in a pan for a nice sear.
Pair with a side of roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad for a complete and satisfying meal.
Store these steaks in the freezer until ready to cook. For best results, thaw in the refrigerator overnight before cooking.